Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2016

April 9, 2016

Okay, I don't really know how to explain it but there are too many things I really want to blog about and it is really hard to narrow it down. This is what was happening in my since 5:00 P.M. ''Yes! Wer'e going to some kind of movie!'' Then my Mom kept giving hopeless notes like ''Here, this hint will help: Yellow Jackets High School.'' Then she gave in and told us that it was The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe. Then we finnaly got to the play and there were people who looked older then high school age. One person looked 50 and another looked 7. When the play started, a announcer came out and started talking for fifteen minuites and I was like ''Seriously, woman?!?! I bet if the play started before she started talking, it would already be intermission.'' When they finally started, I was wowed. I was thinking when Lucy went into Narnia ''Whoa, that fog has to be from dry ice! Look at that! High Schools must make more money than I think!'' But everybody either had too much makeup or was too loud. When Aslan came to roar he told Peter to cover his ears but he also meant for the crowd to cover their ears and was meant to refer to the crowd!
 The White Witch was so evil. I know she was supposed to look mean but this was overkill. She looked like she would eat puppies for breakfast and kill baby bunnies. She would literately suck the life out of the room like those Dementors in Harry Potter!
Lastly, when the White Which stoned( Don't know how to say it ) the faun named Mr. Tumnus, the special effects made a blast of steam. It was cool! To finish this post off, when Aslan was killed, he roared and I almost fainted. It was amazing if you want to see it but bring your earplugs!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Several of my friends were posting on facebook about going to see this. It sounds like it was pretty good (even though it was loud).

    ReplyDelete