Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28, 2016

Wow! So, we have been studying in Focus about a historical person who had something to do with Virginia and, well, I was so worried. Really worried.
 Then, when I finnaly got to the Focus festival, I realized I had nothing to worry about. Not to brag, but our school might have the best Focus teacher in the state. The people in our group probably had the best posters. I'm not kidding. I saw a person with a poster board with a picture of a black hole and only 3 sentances. I was supprised! Another brought a K'Nex roller coaster and called it project. I liked it but I don't consider as a project. I have one that is half-built but is twice as big as it. This is what it looked like.
 My friend J.J. had a really good one about Robert E. Lee and Annmarie had a really good one about Maggie Walker. I had one about George C. Marshall-mellow.
 It was really good! Mrs. Kesler is the best Focus teacher ever! She does the best stuff. She once got us a model jet engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment