Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016

There is this kid who just moved into our class. His name is Johnny and he is well, I really can't explain him in one word. He is rude to the teacher, the students, and his friends (who are unknown currently). He will say the wrong thing at the wrong time. When Mrs. Ruppert said ''Please get out your math books, please.'' You will never guess what he said. He said "Boom! I am beast at division!" He is also kind of nice at some times but he always seems to ruin it by doing something mean. I know all this because I volunteered to keep an eye on him and, long story short, I ended up being miserable EVERY STUPID DAY! I am thinking about making a pact that everyone in the class will sign and will say that if he stops, we will stop having fun with him which he calls mean. Well, I figure you should know what he looks like. He has one of those faces that look like every other face. He is not that person on the Mavericks. He is short. To be exact, I think he is 4'2. What do you think I should do? Answer in the comments. I am stuck. Even more stuck than this guy.

6 comments:

  1. The best thing you can do is just keep being nice to him and treat him well. He may be acting that way because he's feeling uncomfortable or awkward around new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, Aunt Mel. I agree that you should model the behavior that you want others to show. Be kind & gracious, even when (especially when) othere are not. Love you, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, Aunt Mel. I agree that you should model the behavior that you want others to show. Be kind & gracious, even when (especially when) othere are not. Love you, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news! He is just moved! He moved 30 feet! I'm saved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you saved? he is not hurting you or anything is he? -Kate

    ReplyDelete