Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 29, 2016

25 things about me

  • My name is Michael
  • I like music
  • I like B 101.5
  • But I hate "Hello"
  • I have four other people in my family
  • Only four people live in my house
  • My Dad practically lives in his truck
  • I want to have Star Wars Battlefront
  • My Dad thinks everyone else is basically a virus or hacker
  • I play piano
  • My Mom wants me to practice my recital pieces for next week BRB 
  • I love piano
  • I love reading
  • I read at a college reading level
  • War and Peace is really long
  • I like yogurt
  • I am eating yogurt
  • I have never played Twister
  • I love babies
  • They are really cute
  • I watch Netflix
  • I watch stuff that makes me fall asleep
  • I love blogging
  • Really love blogging
  • I am officially out of ideas, but my life is everything but boring

No comments:

Post a Comment