Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 24, 2016

WOW! Best car fail ever! It happened about 5 minuites ago. Okay, I was playing basketball like Mike and I hit the backboard really hard and I heard a crash. I was thinking "I didn't know I could hit it that hard." I looked the other way and saw a car rolling down the hill in our woods. I ran up our driveway and there was a man. His head was litterally spinning! He tried to get out but couldn't get out! So, I ran to my Dad and said "There is a guy who needs a tow." My dad walks up and looks at the car and after looking for about 30 seconds, he said "Do you need a tow?" The man said yes and my Dad got his F-150 out of the driveway and got a rope! I mean, get a heavy-duty chain! He drove up to the man, but he overshot and had to take a circle around the neighborhood. When he returned, he attached the rope to the other car, that when I looked it up online, which said had it had never existed, and started going at speeds at, if he hadn't hooked up the other car, would have ran into the empty lot and caused another wreck. The car got out without any damage and started to go to somewhere, probably to get a drivers liscence. The moral: Never assume you can hit the backboard hard and look at the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment