Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 26, 2016

I am hungry. I want a burger from In-N-Out Burger. this is a picture of one.



Need I say more? First, McDonald's is just gross. Not everything, but most stuff is greasy or dry. You pick. I need a  In-N-Out Burger here in Virginia. If anybody who has a friend who works for In-N-Out Burger, take this post to court. Start a revolt about where tasty fast food chain restaurants are. Call the president! Or you can buy me a plane ticket so I can go to California and live by the In-N-Out Burger so I can die happy. So I can live happy. That is the reason there is war and death. I need an In-N-Out Burger. God, I need you to help me!

3 comments:

  1. Just convince your parents that it's time to visit us again. We have them all over the place here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to an In-N-Out - however, I hear they have very good burgers.

    ReplyDelete