Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26, 2016

There is there a really awesome friends that live in my neighborhood and they are awesome. One of my friends is Logan and he is just awesome! He has a dog, 3 brothers, and the fastest legs a team captain  of Capture the Flag could ask for. Need I say more. I also have a friend whose name is Nathaniel and he is a kind of guy that always keeps his cool. He is the kind of guy you would find just chilling in some kind of hallway while everyone else is so busy. One of my other friends, his name is Cole, is a tiny speedster and he is  like Speedy Gonzolas and I am not kidding. He won the school-wide race 4 times in a row! I have one last friend who lives is my neighborhood and his name is Devon. He is Logan's brother and he really fun and energetic. He loves playing games and he is surprisingly good at Video Games for a 6-year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment