Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

I think that I already know what I am going to be when I grow up. I think I am going to be a ( Drum-roll Please ) ... VIDEO GAME CREATOR!!! I really want to do it because I won't have to buy my games. I am also really good at drawing so I could plan graphics. I already have a few ideas for some games. First, a Mass Multiplayer Online game called Granny Fight where you can fight other granny's and race on racetracks and I will create a giant city for it. Second, a game that is on your phone where your you go around your house and it will scan it and when it finishes scanning, it will scan you and it will create a 3-D landscape of your house and it will create a digital replica of you and you can go around your house and wreck havoc. Lastly, a website called BlueTube with cherry- picked videos from YouTube but every video has no color except different shades of blue!    

No comments:

Post a Comment