Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June 11, 2016

I just learned something new. 75% of the earth is ocean. Let that sink in. That is 140 million square miles of water. Billions of water parks could be made. Here is the scary part: 80% of every ocean is covered by trash and oil. Do you think astronauts get a great view anymore? I don't exactly think so. Would you like blobs of silver and brown in your ocean? Or multicolored streaks? I definitely would not like it all. Whenever I read this for mistakes, I feel like we could of been in a better position if we treated Earth a little better. That is a few billion tons of trash.
In fact, there might be more individual pieces of trash than marine life. Look what we did to ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. This is what happens when I think deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty scary how gross our oceans can be. It's nice to know that you're thinking of these things so you can make good choices about where your garbage goes. Love you, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the first few sentences, there was no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete