Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2016

May 1, 2016

Woah! That was painful! Well, I have wanted to run in the Great Train Race, and my Mom thought you had to train for it. The real meaning was because the race started under the bridge of a train station. Choo-Choo. This is where we started. Well, under it
So, on Friday, I slipped on a pipe that was under a foot of grass ( mow the lawn, somebody. It is good for your health ) and I naturally tried to regain balance. Long story short, I sprained my ankle. The next day, I went to this birthday party that was for my friend, Sean and we were playing basketball. He also invited 2 kids who hurt people and call it "Hardcore.'' I twisted my ankle again after this kid kicked me in the face. I was dizzy. 

It was really rainy when we got there. It was also noisy. When we got to the starting line, David said "I wanna run with Michael" So we got the people who run the race to let him run with me. I thought there were going to be a lot of people running, but there were about 70. I didn't know what to expect. When the starting pistol fired, I was running. But, twisted ankles only hurt at the worst times. I finished at 9:12. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment